Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Guest Blogger Gig




We have had a great summer!  In addition to parks and playdates, I spent some time sharpening my blogging ideas.  I'm excited to get back into it as soon as my son goes back to school in a few weeks. But am enjoying living in the moment until then.

Summer wasn't all play, however.   My friend Anitra Schulte, asked me to be a guest blogger for her awesome blog and I jumped at the chance!  Anitra is a wonderful picture book writer and has a beautiful world view.  Be sure to head over and check it out here and check out her blog, as well for great book reviews and fun family ideas!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. An excellent content is must, but exactly what will you are doing when there is no need enough resource the visitor Free Guest Blog website where you can show your articles without a lot of hassle. Here our company is posting the free visitor publishing site list which includes a simple to check out guideline to talk about your content.

    ReplyDelete