Thursday, April 13, 2017

Bunnies and Chicks and Eggs, Oh My!

Did you check out this fun little Easter craft from the other day?  We are enjoying it on our front porch.   Today I thought I'd share a few more Easter decor ideas with you.  Mostly, when I think of Easter decor, I think spring.  And when I think spring I think renewal and rebirth and flowers and greenery.  It's about opening your windows and letting in the light and the air, right?  In the spring, I like to try and do the same thing with my decor.  Air things out a little bit.  Get rid of the heavy and lighten things up.  And specifically for Easter, a bunny or two never hurt anyone.  

In my house, I have three little kiddos.  So I do like to do a little Easter banner, and I set a few eggs out.  But if that isn't your ideal decor idea, even just setting out a big bunch of tulips gets the job done. 



I love the tassels on this banner from Target.

Anything green and living is great for Spring decor.


Here is our Easter tree with the glass eggs.  I also added my three little bunnies- my kids like to guess which one is represents each of them.  






 I added a few eggs to these lanterns for a subtle Easter nod. They'll be easy to take out after Sunday and the mantle will be back to spring.



 Just a few simple ways to spring a little bunny bounce into your decor and have your home Easter ready! I hope you have a lovely holiday with your families!  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment